It’s the most wonderful time of the year: time for the Peer-to-Peer Professional Forum Conference! This ain’t our first rodeo: Every February, we pack our bags, and this year, we are breaking out our cowboy boots because we’re fixin’ to giddy on up to Austin, Texas! We’re eagerly anticipating three days of inspiration, networking, and growth. Without further ado, here are the top 10 reasons (in no particular order) why we can’t wait for this year’s conference!
- We will be unveiling our brand-new peer-to-peer fundraising model, FOR GOOD! For the past year, we’ve been pouring our hearts and souls into building a groundbreaking new event series. If you’ll be at the conference, be sure to stop by our booth; we’re practically bursting at the seams to tell you more and send you home with free swag! If we won’t have the pleasure of seeing you there, fill out this form to learn how you can be part of the next big thing in peer-to-peer fundraising. We’ll follow up with more information.
- Having the time to momentarily step back from our day-to-day responsibilities to bask in our creative, forward-thinking, altruistic industry. We will eagerly soak in the wisdom of other incredible experts whose work is truly making a difference in the world. The conference is a phenomenal opportunity to gain new perspective that we can use to better evolve our services with the shifting needs of non-profits.
- Connecting with friends old and new from all over the country and the world! Rachel Kemp, Senior Team Recruitment Manager, will be returning to the conference for the first time in a decade and is most excited to reconnect with the experienced, ambitious, and passionate conference community face-to-face.
- Reuniting with our own team in person! With Event 360 employees working remotely from all over the country, Account Director, Jennifer Hagan, can’t wait to spend face-to-face time with the colleagues she works with every day. There’s nothing like conference time to reinforce the work we’re doing as an event production company and strengthen the bond we have as a team.
- The Forecast 2020 panel. As a company that’s always looking ahead to the future, naturally we can’t resist the opportunity to learn what’s in store for peer-to-peer events in 2020 and beyond.
- Breakout sessions! These are what Katie Zupancic Wymer, Senior Manager of Digital Marketing, looks forward to most of all. “After hearing from expert speakers, I love being able to dissect and dig into key learnings and real-life applications of the presentations with my tablemates.”
- Can we really say we went to Austin if we don’t attend a proper Texas Throwdown? At the end of a conference day full as all git-out, we’ll be ready for the chance to kick back, enjoy some live music and delicious tacos, and catch up with some of our favorite people across the industry on a personal level.
- We won’t have any excuse to miss our workout with Run For Good! We’re looking forward to taking an invigorating morning 5K running tour through Texas’ Capital City and seeing sights like Lady Bird Lake and the Driskill Hotel. Don’t forget to bring your running shoes! Did we mention there’s a free t-shirt in it for you? Click here for more info and to RSVP.
- The Lightning Round: News You Can Use panel, moderated by our very own Director of Business Development, Jillian Schranz. She’ll be sharing her insights on using innovation to create stronger event experiences. Be sure to set a reminder for Friday, 2/28 from 10:30 am – 12:00 pm; this is a panel you won’t want to miss!
- Reigniting our passion for why we do what we do: Helping non-profits achieve success in their missions to make a purposeful impact. After several amazing days of learning from and connecting with the best in the business, we’ll be ready to turn all that new inspiration and knowledge into hands-on action. With the 2020 event season just around the corner, we’re ready to get started on innovating, planning, and producing the most meaningful and memorable peer-to-peer experiences for our participants and partners!
Yeehaw! With so many awesome experiences in store, it’s no wonder we’re ready to saddle up for the Peer-to-Peer Professional Forum Conference. If you’ll be there, be sure to stop by our booth and say, “Howdy partner!” The peer-to-peer industry is one town that’s big enough for everyone!
Jenn Fortnash is the Digital Marketing Coordinator at Event 360. She is passionate about using digital communications to enhance the connection and experience between non-profits and their supporters. When she’s not at her desk, you can find her hiking in Washington state or working on personal digital art projects.