THANK YOU to the 88 runners and walkers who joined us this morning for the #P2PRunFORGOOD!
Spanning 50+ organizations, 24 states, and three countries, we’re so honored you started the morning with us in the Charge Running app.
Congrats to our grand prize winners, Colleen F. who received a $1,000 donation to Kidsave from Event 360, and Heather D., who will receive a free Virtual 5K Charge for a Cause program for LUNGevity Foundation, powered by Charge Running.
Special shout out to our social prize winners, Most Unique Backdrop: Karen H. from American Lung Association and Cutest Running 4-Legged Friend: Kat G.-S. from Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation, who will receive lunch on us, and Sweatiest Selfie: Michelle M. of Kennedy Krieger Institute, who will receive a year subscription to Charge Running.
Couldn’t join us live for today’s run? Find it on-demand in the Charge Running app.
Run FOR GOOD
Back for its 5th year at the 2021 Virtual P2PForum21, join us for our annual Run FOR GOOD.
- What: Put on your Run FOR GOOD T-shirt and post a running selfie with #P2PRunFORGOOD for a chance to earn a donation to your organization.
- When: At 9am ET / 8am CT / 7am MT / 6am PT on Tuesday, March 2nd
- How: We’ll go live with a LIVE Broadcast in the Charge Running App
- Where: Your neighborhood running route
- One Run FOR GOOD participant will receive a donation to their organization. Donation provided by Event 360.
- One Run FOR GOOD participant will receive a free Virtual 5K Charge for a Cause program to be implemented for their organization. Program powered by Charge Running.
Must participate or listen in on Monday, March 2nd to win.
#P2PRunFORGOOD Social Prizes
We’re also excited to award three additional prizes for participants who use #P2PRunFORGOOD on social channels during the run in the following categories:
- Most Unique Backdrop: Lunch on Event 360! $20 DoorDash giftcard.
- Cutest Running 4-Legged Friend: Lunch on Event 360! $20 DoorDash giftcard.
- Sweatiest Selfie: One-year subscription to the Charge Running App, powered by Charge.
By noon ET on March 2nd, post your photo using #P2PRunFORGOOD on your Twitter or Instagram page. Make sure the page is set to “public”. If you don’t use Instagram or Twitter, you can also email to firstname.lastname@example.org.