Since its creation, the Run Walk Ride Fundraising Council has released the Run Walk Ride Thirty, an annual report ranking the top 30 athletic fundraising programs based on revenue.
Click the image below to see a larger version of this infographic.
Click here to see a larger version of this infographic.
Tweets and Takeaways
- A total of $1,648,103,041 was raised by the top 30 nonprofit athletic events in 2010. Click to tweet.
- In 2010, @Pelotonia’s Pelotonia Ride’s fundraising increased 73.91%, raising $7,846,705. Click to tweet.
- Walk Now for @autismspeaks saw a 117% increase in the number of participants from 76,019 in 2009 to 152,056 in 2010. Click to tweet.
- The @llsusa’s Light the Night Walk saw the highest absolute increase in revenue with an added $7,000,000 in 2010. Click to tweet.
- The @llsusa’s Team in Training had an added 145 events in 2010, a 72.5% increase from the previous year. Click to tweet.
- @RelayForLife raised $416,500,000 across 5,000 events with more than 300,000 participants in 2010. Click to tweet.
Want to display this infographic on your site? Simply copy and paste the code below into the html of your website to display the infographic presented above:
<p><a href=”https://event360.com//assets/2010-RWR-All-Infographic.png”><img src=”https://event360.com//assets/2010-RWR-All-Infographic.png” alt=”Top 30 Nonprofit Athletic Events: Infographic” title=”Top 30 Nonprofit Athletic Events: Infographic” width=”600″ height=”461″ /></a></p>