It’s not too late to join Event 360 at the 2010 Run Walk Ride Fundraising Conference in Dallas, Texas on March 3-4. We even have a few registration discount codes remaining.
If you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will email you a special conference discount code that will allow you to save $200.
You’ll be in great company. A sample of nonprofits already registered include:
- ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- American Liver Foundation
- American Lung Foundation
- Arthritis Foundation
- Central Maine Medical Center
- City of Hope
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation
- Dana Farber Cancer Research Institute
- Melanoma Research Foundation
- National Down Syndrome Society
- National MS Society
- Organization for Autism Research
- PKD Foundation
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
In addition to a presentation on Delivering Event Fundraising ROI from Event 360’s Jeff Shuck, the team at the Run Walk Ride Fundraising Council have put together a great agenda.
In addition to Event 360, the presenters and supporters at this year’s RWR conference include Blackbaud, Charity Dynamics, Convio, CircServ, CSRWire, Custom Print Now, The Nonprofit Times and Osiris Group.
Hope to see you in Dallas on March 3 & 4!