Learn more about the Top 10 athletic fundraising events from the Run Walk Ride Fundraising Council’s Run Walk Ride Thirty annual report.
Click the image below to see a larger version of this infographic.
Click here to see a larger version of this infographic.
Tweets and Takeaways
- 9,360,739 people participated in the top 10 fundraising events in 2010. That’s more than all the people in LA, Chicago, Houston and DC combined. Click to tweet.
- The top 10 fundraising events in 2010 raised $1,205,100,000 collectively for their causes. Click to tweet.
- #3 fundraising event @MarchOfDimes @MarchForBabies raised $102.3 million with 220,000 participants. Click to tweet.
- #2 fundraising event @komenforthecure Race for the Cure raised $121.8 million with 1,581,421 participants. Click to tweet.
- #1 fundraising event @AmericanCancer Society @RelayForLife raised $416.5 million with 3,000,000 participants. Click to tweet.
Want to display this infographic on your site? Simply copy and paste the code below into the html of your website to display the infographic presented above:
<p><a href=”https://event360.com//assets/2010-RWR-Top-10-Infographic.png”><img src=”https://event360.com//wp-content/uploads/assets/2010-RWR-Top-10-Infographic.png?r=57740″ alt=”Run Walk Ride Thirty: Top 10 Athletic Fundraising Programs Infographic” title=”Run Walk Ride Thirty: Top 10 Athletic Fundraising Programs Infographic” width=”600″ height=”404″ /></a></p>