In our weekly round-up of the nonprofit fundraising blogs we read, here are the 6 blog posts that you should have read but (maybe) didn’t:
- The Far Edge of Promise: Blogger Jason McNeal has two must-read posts on how to prepare to make the “ask” and why you need a better case statement.
- UK Fundraising: Our friends across the pond share their tips for getting the best out of, and for, marathon fundraisers.
- For Impact: Nick Fellers thinks it’s incongruent that you’re not with top funders to your cause.
- Marketing for Nonprofits: Jocelyn Harmon on why Guilt and Shame are BAD for Fundraising.
- Future Fundraising Now: George Crankovic on why checklists keep us on track.
- Rally the Cause: Scott Hendorson on Stripping Away the Facade of CSR.
Have a great weekend!